netNatter


Friday, February 18, 2005
The Feynman File"His daughter’s archive offers a wormhole into the secret life of a charismatic physicist"

"As I grew older, I began to see only what my father didn’t know, and came to think I was the one with all the answers. He would ask me questions whose answers I found to be painfully obvious, such as, “Hey, Michelle, where do we keep the spoons around here?” I discovered the real truth in my late teens. My father was a wise man with a tremendous appetite for life, an insatiable curiosity about how the world works, and a great aptitude for teaching."

If you find the complete article somewhere, please do comment with the url. Thanks.




Comments
Read the full article, and it seems it's an excerpt from an upcoming book by Michelle and Carl Feynman titled Perfectly Reasonable Deviations From The Beaten Track.

To be released in April -- should get it when it's out.

-K

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?